- White nail polish
- Crimson Smoke
- Open the nail polish and with a very small spoon scoop Crimson Smoke into the opening. This will be messy, so do it over a sink or trash can.
- Start with a small amount, but know that you’ll likely need to use more than you think.
- Once in the bottle, recap the bottle and shake vigorously until the color has distributed evenly.
- Add more Crimson Smoke if desired until desired shade is reached.
- Apply as you would normal nail polish and follow with a clear top coat for added durability and shine.