2 cups masa
1 ½ cups water
½ tsp Electric Sky, 1 tsp Umi, 2 tsp Crimson Smoke (adjust as necessary)
- Divide masa into three bowls and add one pigment in each one.
- Divide the water into three and knead each dough until it’s soft and pliable, but not sticky.
- Separate the dough into ¼ cup sized balls.
- Using plastic wrap and a heavy pan (or tortilla press), flatten the tortillas into circles.
- Heat a cast iron pan over medium heat.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side, until lightly browned.