- 2 cups white sugar
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- Spira pigments
- Essential oils
- Mix the sugar and the coconut oil together until a wet sand consistency is achieved. Adjust sugar and oil as needed.
- Mix in essential oils until desired scent strength is achieved.
- Mix in Spira pigments to desired shade. A good starting point is ½ Tablespoon per cup of sugar-oil mixture.
- Place in a jar and enjoy. To use, massage into skin while in the shower in a circular motion, exfoliating the skin. Then, rinse off.